Captain's Log

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Valued customer

I need to cut back on how many Bots I lose in battle.

See, I get all my Bots supplied through SteamDrone Inc, a little outfit that's been around since 1883. Rumor has it that these guys were built in by some mad genius to build his creations. When the mad genius died, the Steam Drones went into business for themselves. I send them blue prints, and they send me the parts at low Drone prices. Because I assemble my Bots myself, I get a second discount. Who says villainy doesn't pay?

Well, I got this notice in the mail today.

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent purchase has upgraded your status with us to Valued Finacial Patron! We appreciate your continued use of our services, and your current funding of our corporate future. The Drones thank you from the bottom of their steam driven calculator hearts. You will notice a 10 percent discount in your future purchases, free delivery on any shipments over 300 pounds, and now extra power supplies will be included with each power supply purchase. Included with this note you will find a complimentary SteamDrones jetpack, our latest Plasma Pistol and our 2006 SteamDrone Calendar featuring the Drones of SteamDrone Inc.

Signed,
SteamDrone 10010001001

Yeah, these guys are getting way too much of my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home