Captain's Log

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Much Better Dear Captain Letter

Now this is what I like to find in my mail box. Hack finally cracked the computer I picked off of Walker's corpse. She downloaded all the relevant texts and sent it to me. Now that's service.

Apparently General Surgeon has two major 'hospitals' as he lists them. He also has dozens of contacts throughout the medical community supplying him with fresh corpses. Also, he has a few harvesters working the homeless population and some of the poorer neighborhoods. Wow, that's quite an operation. The General has been working for close to 18 months on this, but I can't determine what his larger plan is.

I don't know which of the two 'hospitals' he works from, but I can see that they won't be easy to crack. The numbers are a bit staggering. It looks like what we destroyed at the Bass Theater were about thirty percent of his entire force. Granted, that's not taking into account that this computer is about a month out of date. I also have no idea of what General Surgeon's capabilites are. He could be a badd ass himself, or he could be a genuis wimp.

I swear, it's times like these I'm tempted to call some superheroes and make an anonymous tip. Let them figure out how to defeat a zombie army and leave me to robbing more rich people.

Aww, who am I kidding? The General started this war, and I'm going to finish it. I could use some back up though, so maybe it's past time to call on some old favors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home