Captain's Log

Monday, January 30, 2006

Why some Ex's Stay Ex's

After a glorious romp last night where I made up for two months of celibacy, I awoke this morning to no Jaser in the hideout. He did leave me this note-

Scarlett,

What we have shared has always been special, but last night I realized that you have changed in the time we have been apart. You're stronger now, and I don't know if I can adjust to that. I feel if I did stay with you, you would just add me to your crew and not treat me as a partner. I'm going to head back west and see what crimes await me there. If you ever need me, I'll be there.


Jazer

What a wimp. Seriously, is he a super-villain or a psychologist? Cripes, I have things to do and I was hoping Jaser could provide some needed muscle. Now I got this stupid Dear Captain letter to think about.

Next time I see him, I might just shoot him and let that be my reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home