Captain's Log

Monday, March 27, 2006

Siege at the Hideout Day Eleven

Today on the news they reported a massive city wide attack on every bank in Comfort Bay. I cheered as they showed footage of cybernetic horses blasting open a vault. Even Johnny paused in his X-Box playing to watch. We spent a good hour trying to estimate how much money Animal Master must have stolen and whether he could pay the ransom yet.

Johnny suggested lowering the ransom amount and I nearly smacked his invulnerable butt. Lower the ransom now? I have not put up with the smell of dirty socks for the last two weeks just to lower our demands now. Great gods, the only thing that has gotten me through the weeks of bad TV, sweat smell and non stop chatter has been the dream of what I was going to do with the ransom money.

That meddling Frost Sting stopped one of the bank robberies and I swear, I have never been so angry my whole life. I just know the witch did it on purpose. Somehow, she knew that stopping that robbery was prolonging my misery. I can tell by the way she smiled at the camera when she said it was no trouble for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home