Captain's Log

Monday, April 03, 2006

Ransom Epilogue

Johnny took his share, and his tiger-woman Felicia. He said he would stay in touch right before he raided my fridge one more time and left the lair. I was almost sad to see him go but then realized I was sadder that I won't be there to watch Felicia rip his throat out when he inevitably cheats on her.

Hack got her cut and mentioned something about moving to a better apartment in her e-mail. Nice to see that even a little ill gotten loot can go a long way.

Angela took her share and blew nearly half of it on Anime. Kids today.

As for me, I spent Friday catching the news. I watched as Choice gave an interview where she says that the poor deceased Animal Master must have been a lackey for noted Comfort Bay villain, Scarlett Drake. Let me tell you, getting credit for masterminding a city wide plague of robberies felt really really good. That really nearly made what I went through worth it.

It was the wild weekend I spent hitting every male strip club in town on my victory tour that really made it worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home